Thursday 12 November 2009

Continuity Piece: Storyboard

Before filming, I needed to create a storyboard this allowed me to plan my ideas and understand which camera angles I would need on the day of filming, and how I would capture it, to practice before my main project I tried to included as many different camera angles and movement possible so I could experiment and learn how to use the equipment. Whilst drafting my storyboard I was shown how to set the tripod up the key features and what must be done to enhance the quality of my short recording for example the spirit level section so the camera would always be level.
In my short sequence I required a match on action, in my planning stage I decided to shoot a handshake however when filming this was changed as thoughts from the actors said it would look better if they passed something across the table as it would look less formal.

1 comment:

  1. this is OK, but i would have liked to read a little more on the finished product. perhaps post this with the link/ embedded video...

    ReplyDelete